Fat Bike?

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Yes, IF the land owner/manager allows it. But you MUST stay away from the classic XC tracks. Total dick move to mess those up.

mattybfat

The White Shadow
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes, IF the land owner/manager allows it. But you MUST stay away from the classic XC tracks. Total dick move to mess those up.
I think he is asking about high point xc ski resort. Unless you have different info I don't think you can. Best to call ahead.

JimN

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The High Point XC ski center trialed allowing fat bikes a few years ago. I think it was just allowed on the snow shoe trail. I don't see anything on their site about it anymore, so I assume it didn't go well.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
You can ride the park roads up there (most are south of the park entrance. They get a fair amount of snowmobile traffic that helps pack them down.

I called the high point xc ski center yesterday and asked the same question. They allow fatbikes on the snowshoe trail only. The monument trail is just under five miles. When I asked about conditions she told me they had 4” of new snow on top of a 4” base.

Even though bikes aren’t allowed on the monument trail to begin with? I’d personally go on the other side of 23 and hit up the Iris trail.

JimN

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Even though bikes aren’t allowed on the monument trail to begin with?
Yeah, they are winning at irony with that one. It's a shame too, as I've heard from a friend that the monument trail is fun. Although probably not so much on a nice weekend day.